Monday, January 28, 2008

Finally, a break

From the cold. And, from the extreme busyness of last week.
First, the cold, or lack of it. 41 degrees when I got up this AM, expected to get into the 50s today. I really don't mind winter, but the really bitter cold thing we were having for the past while got old fast. Also, we've been having sunny days, which helps my attitude tremendously.
Busyness. Had something every night last week but Wednesday, when I was able to get home by 7. No break on the weekend, either, as I was involved in teaching a class at church Fri eve and Sat AM, then on praise team Sun AM. It was all a good kind of busy, but it does wear on an old guy.
I think I've got a couple of evenings to be home this week. Then, we go to Chicago Sat AM to see the kids and our granddaughter. Fun. Quick trip, we will return on Sunday, but worth the effort. It will also give us a chance to see Scott's new place.
Hope you have a great week, also.

No comments: