Saturday, June 21, 2008

Phew.

This afternoon, I finished my last securities test. This one wasn't quite the monster I took in May, but with the hectic schedule I've had recently, there didn't seem to be a lot of time for study (or was I just tired of studying?).
When one's brain is old, as mine is, it seems to take a lot more effort to make the stuff soak in. Maybe it's my need to understand the logic and concepts, which don't always seem to be present when one deals with government regulations.
Anyway, I passed, with score to spare.
Phew.
I'm vegging out tonight. Tomorrow, I leave for St. Paul for a follow up week of training. A week on the road, away from work and home, neither of which I wish to be away from.
This shall pass.
Hope all is well with y'all.

1 comment:

Miz Jean said...

Congrats on getting through that last test! Hopefully after your trip you can have a little time to relax and catch up.