Saturday, April 12, 2008

This was supposed to be my spring post...

but as I sit here at my desk this morning I am watching snow fall outside the window. On April 12.

Not unprecedented, mind you, but certainly unwelcome. At least by me.

I must say, I am more than ready (is there a word for that?) for Spring and Springtime weather. Of course, after a run of years where the tulips have been long gone by Tulip Time, this may bring another issue - tulips not open by Tulip Time.

Just goes to show that we aren't in control.

Hope it's nice where you are.

3 comments:

Jana said...

It was nice in Georgia (two days ago). It was NOT nice on the road through the West Virginia mountains tonight. Ugh.

Miz Jean said...

Dale, what are you going to write about when the weather is nice? :)

Dale Deur said...

Jean - don't worry, there is always some extreme that old guys like me can gripe about.
I promise at least one positive, uplifting post per quarter...